The spring dresses are in stores and it’s time to start thinking about warmer weather (OK, maybe I’m a little early, but I’m excited).
These would be appropriate for work, and would transition well to evening with just a little lipstick, jewelry, and some hot pumps:
- Conference in Rio Dress. The white and orange make me smile! I can’t decide between gold or turquoise heels and accessories, what do you think?
- Cap Sleeve Stripe Mini Dress by Calvin Klein. Simple and classic, throw a blazer over it for work day, remove it for cocktail hour. And it pulls in the uber-popular nautical trend. Hello Sailor!
- Desert Dress by Nanette Lepore. The fine striping is difficult to see in this photo, but it’s got great seaming and contouring. I’m still not completely sold on the peplum trend though, how about you?
- Cora Dress by Kate Spade. I’m thinking black, gold, or red accessories… but you could easily take this in any direction. What a fantastically versatile piece.
These would be great summer beachy date dresses:
- Stripe Maxi Dress by Splendid. I’m not usually into stripes or hi-low, but these stripes are arranged in the MOST flattering way possible, and the whole thing just works.
- Maritza Print Shift Dress by Collective Concepts. This makes me think of warm breezes under shade trees with a glass of sangria in hand.
- Shirred Tee Dress by Monrow. Could this dress look any more comfortable? The length is perfect and it would be so easily dressed up or down. Great for travel!
- Tank Maxi Dress by LA Made. There’s a keyhole in the back too, and slits on both sides. Beach elegant.
Have you started shopping for spring?