It is, of course, important to dress appropriately for any event you’ll be attending. If an office party is on your agenda, yesterday’s outfit may be too much… leather skirts are fabulous, but not appropriate for every occasion (tragic).
Below is a more casual and conservative option.
- Kate Spade earrings and a similar bracelet, I adore Kate Spade designs. They’re my Achilles’ heel… well made and such fantastic design.
- J. Crew Perfect Fit Boat Neck Tee, the burgundy is the perfect pop of color, and the neckline is modest enough for even the most sober environment.
- Anthropologie Lace Framed Sweater, the lace is gorgeous. I love this cardigan.
- J. Crew Minnie Pant, a cropped stretch slack that looks good on everyone.
- Kate Spade Grove Court Lainey Shoulder Bag, would be big enough for a couple files as well as your phone, water bottle, scarf, and a small makeup bag. It’s beautiful and will last you 10 years if you take care of it.
- Anthropologie Tindra T-Strap Pumps, amazingly versatile shoes that will be a wardrobe staple. These can work with a party dress or jeans and will be an attention getter wherever you go.
I can also imagine a bright or dark green shirt under the cardi, for a different look and to complement different coloring. Instead of accessorizing with this simple black and gold, pearls or sparklies can also personalize the ensemble.
Would this outfit work for your office party?