The Holiday season is inevitable packed with parties. I don’t know about you, but I both love the occasion to dress up and end up wondering how I’m going to find enough different outfits for all of them.
I thought I’d post a few outfit ideas for the celebrations…
I love the leather skirt contrasted with the feminine sparkle of the top. To keep the beautiful top the focus, I kept the accessories understated.
- Gala cushion stud earrings from Banana Republic, they match the top perfectly.
- House of Harlow 1960 Pave Crosshatch Ring, I like the almost masculine feel next to the glamour of the top.
- The London Clutch by Danielle Nicole, this would be such a versatile addition to any wardrobe.
- Boudoir Sequin Cami by Sabine, it speaks for itself.
- The skirt is sold out, but this is a similar splurge option. This one is more affordable.
- Contrast Peplum Military Coat from Topshop, Every woman should have a trench coat and this is a fun variation on the classic that can work for dressy occasions as well as every day wear. And it incorporates the uber-trendy peplum.
- The beautiful Belle pump by Sigerson Morrison Krissy is sold out on Piperlime.com (my absolute favorite shoe shopping website) but these would work, as would these, or these.
Would you wear this outfit?
Watch for a more office party friendly outfit option tomorrow!