Here are some ideas for the techies in your life. My husband is super-techie and I’m not, so I ask him for a list of specific tech items he wants but feels are frivolous. I also look for tech accessories I think he might enjoy.
The nexus 7 is a small powerful Android device, thin, light, reported to have 10 hours of web browsing or e-reading before requiring recharge. I’m told this thing is the business, but every techie has their own taste so maybe do some digging and verify interest before shelling out for this small wonder.
All of these are available on the Container Store website, and would make great stocking stuffers.
- Cable Clips – come in 3 sizes, great for travel or just keeping your home or office tidy.
- Cord Wraps – much like the clips, different aesthetic.
- Four Port USB Hub – Connect more devices to your computer, and the excess cord can wrap neatly around the hub.
- Cyber Clean – biodegradeable, nontoxic, easy method of cleaning electronic keypads and keyboards.
- Cord Clips – keep your cords from sliding around, backed with adhesive, they can be used to keep cords from sliding off the back of your desk, or to keep the sliding charge cords of light items from pulling them to the floor. Very handy.
I hope something here will be useful for the techies in your life!
I’d love to hear your ideas for tech friendly gifts.